Saturday, December 20, 2014

YALMEH Super Youth Eye Cream Review


I really am starting to like YALMEH products.  Check this out...

What is it?
YALMEH Super Youth Eye Cream

What it costs?
YALMEH Super Youth Eye Cream can be purchased for $24.95 from Amazon, here.  They offer both a 15g or 30g eye cream.
  • Dark Circles
  • Luxurious Feel
  • All Natural Ingredients
  • Reduces Fine Line and Wrinkles




I know I have said this before, but here we go again! I have horrible bags under my eyes! It does not matter how much sleep I get or what I do, these will be an issue for me. I guess it is the Italian in me. I have am constantly trying to find a new eye cream to help reduce the puffiness and dark circles under my eye, so I was excited to try this product.

This only takes a very small dab to both under eye areas.  I do prefer pump or tube creams just so I am not digging my fingers into the product.  It is not too bad though since you only need to tab or dab your finger on this to get enough to use.  YALMEH does recommend only using this once a day until your skin adjusts to their product.

I like this so far and will be trying it out for a few weeks to see if I notice any changes with my under eye and dark circles.

Thank you so much to YALMEH for the opportunity to try out this amazing product.

Please comment below with any comments and to show your support for Simply Kelina!
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment