Monday, December 1, 2014

Pet Urine Odor and Stain Remover

We all know the damage a new puppy can do to our homes!  This may help!  Check it out here...


What is it?
Furry Paws Pet Urine Odor and Stain Remover 

What it costs?
Furry Paws Pet Urine Odor and Stain Remover can be purchased for $10.99 on Amazon, here.


My babies!  They are soooo cute and really are like my children.  However; they destroy my carpet. Our dog is still in his puppy phase.  He has done really well with potty training, but he still has accidents now and then.  

Look at those ears!

Furry Paws has worked great for those little accidents.

Per Furry Paws:
  • Removes all types of stains not just urine stains
  • Helps with odors and stops your pet from revisiting the same spot
  • No harsh chemical smell
Thank you to Furry Paws for the opportunity to try this great product.

Please comment below with any comments and to show your support for Simply Kelina!
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment