Sunday, December 14, 2014

December 2014 Boxy Charm Review

Another amazing box for all you charmers!  Check it out here...

What is BoxyCharm?
Boxy Charm is a beauty subscription box that sends a box of beauty items worth $50.00 or more and wait!  It gets even better!  The brands are full size and luxury size beauty samples (No tiny samples here)!!!

What it costs? 
Boxy Charm is $21 a month in which you will receive on average a box ranging in price from $50 to over $100.
Each month has a theme and each box has a card explaining each of the products.  The theme for December was Jingle Belles for the Christmas Season.

(Click to Enlarge)

So, what did this December box have in it?  Check it out!

(Click to Enlarge)

Lina Lashes Luxury Mink Lashes ($30)
I do not use false eye lashes, but I still love this packaging!  I will put these to the side in case one day I do decide to try them out.


Eva NYC Clean it Up Shampoo ($7)
I was very surprised with the size of this sample.  It is a good size and will last a long time.  I like having these on hand when I travel, so I will definitely use this.  I did like the smell as well.

Mistura Beauty Solutions Retractable Beauty Brush ($20)
I love makeup brushes, so I was very happy to see this in this months box.  I am not familiar with Mistura, and I did not think this was as soft feeling as some other brushes I use, but we will see.


Be a Bombshell Cosmetics The One Stick in The Hotness ($16)
This is a huge stick!  I tried using it on my lips and my cheeks, and I really like how this blends in on my cheeks.  I will be using this as a cream blush mostly.


Coastal Scents Revealed Palette ($20)
This eye shadow palette is gorgeous and my absolute favorite item in this months box. I love it!  It has 14 shimmer shades and 6 matte colors.  It is just soooo pretty!  This has actually been on one of my "Want or Wish Lists" so Whoo hoo!  This was worth the $21 alone!

Boxy Charm is one of my favorite monthly subscription boxes.  The products are great, and the value is amazing.  I love that each product is full size.
What do you think?  Do you want to become a charmer?  If so, join here or check out Boxycharm.com.

Thumbs Up:
All full size products
Great Value
Point System
My personal favorite!

Thumbs Down:
Just like any subscription box, months and items can be hit or miss

Please comment below with any comments and to show your support for Simply Kelina!

Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook

**Simply Kelina pays for this subscription box. Links above are referral links. All opinions are unbiased and my own personal opinion.**

4 comments:

  1. That looks like a great beauty subs box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to try out that shampoo, been wanting to try out a hair product with argan oil

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to try the luxury lashes on New Year's Eve!

    ReplyDelete