Saturday, December 13, 2014

Revitalizing Eye Cream Review

Check out this product to see how it compares to others I have reviewed...


What is it?
Revitalizing Eye Cream

What it costs?
Revitalizing Eye Cream can be purchased for $35.55 from Amazon, here.

Per Amazon and Poppy Austin:
  • Target dark, puffy bags around the eyes
  • Tackle Fine Lines and Wrinkles
  • Use on your entire face
Ingredients
Aloe, Grapeseed Oil, organic Jojoba Oil, Green Tea, Lemon Citrus, organic Rosehip Oil, Vitamins E and C and many other sumptuous moisturizers and natural antioxidants. 


I have horrible bags under my eyes!  It does not matter how much sleep I get or what I do, these will be an issue for me.  I guess it is the Italian in me.  I have am constantly trying to find a new eye cream to help reduce the puffiness and dark circles under my eye, so I was excited to try this product.

I really like the ingredients as they are all very well known to help with your skin.

First thing is to wash your face.  Then using only one small pump (Yes, I love when these products have pumps) put under and around your eyes.  I like how smooth this product was.  It did not have a funny smell and it absorbs nicely into your skin.  It does have a cooling effect as well, which I like when using something on my dark circles.

I have used this for a week and I can say I have seen a slight difference which I was pretty happy with. Like I said, my dark circles are almost hereditary so very little will help get rid of them, but this did seem to lesson the darkness so it was a win for me!

Thank you so much to Poppy Austin for the opportunity to try out this amazing product.

Please comment below with any comments and to show your support for Simply Kelina!
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment