Sunday, December 21, 2014

Somnis Review

Do you have trouble sleeping?  Then check this out...

What is it?
Somnis, the 100% All Natural Sleep Aid – Fall asleep fast and stay asleep all night

What it costs?
Somnis can be purchased for $12.95 on Amazon, here.



100% Natural Ingredients

Per Somnis:
Safe and Side Effect Free! Somnis is manufactured using all-natural ingredients that are non-habit forming (unlike dangerous prescription medications) to promote a healthy sleep cycle. You’ll fall asleep easily without any harsh, addictive, side effects of prescription drugs.

I have a hard time falling asleep at night and when I do I tend to toss and turn.  I feel like I rarely actually get a really good night sleep.  Even when I am exhausted, I can not sleep through the night or sleep in.  I was excited to try this product since it is all natural.

I have been using this for three days, and I actually slept last night.  I did not toss and turn, and slept all night long!  The best part was waking up and not feeling groggy or out of it like some other sleep aids I have tried.  I have to be able to get up and ready for my day, so that is very important to me.

Fall asleep faster with Somnis! Thank you so much to Somnis for the opportunity to try out this amazing product.

Please comment below with any comments and to show your support for Simply Kelina!
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment