Saturday, December 27, 2014

Franklin's Gourmet Popcorn Pack Review

Do you love Popcorn?  Check this out...

What is it?
Popcorn

What it costs?
Franklin's Popcorn comes in different sizes and pack sizes.  I ordered the 6 oz packs for $31.95 which can be found on Amazon, here.
  • 100% pure COCONUT OIL. Gluten Free, Vegan, & Kosher
  • Certified ORGANIC non-GMO popcorn. Grown in Iowa and packaged in the USA.
  • Fresh & Delicious. Tastes just like at the movie theaters.
  • EASY to pour pre-measured pack. Tri-pouch allows you to regulate the salt content.
  • Use in kettle popper or stove top pot.

I love this!  All you have to do is open and pour.  Everything is measured out perfectly for you and it really does taste like movie theater popcorn!

I did get the 6 oz packages, and it makes a whole pot of popcorn.  Way too much for just one person or setting, but I like cold popcorn so there is always some left over to eat the next day!  


Look at that butter!  This is soooo delicious and much better than microwave popcorn. 

Thank you to Franklin's for the opportunity to try this product.

Please comment below with any comments and to show your support for Simply Kelina!
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally.

No comments:

Post a Comment