Thursday, December 11, 2014

Argan Oil Review

Are you looking for an all in one oil for your face, skin, and hair?  Check this out...

What is it?
Argan Oil For Hair, Face, Skin & Nails

What it costs?
Argan Oil For Hair, Face, Skin & Nails can be purchased for $14.95 from Amazon, here.


Per Amazon:
  • Revitalised, Repaired and Radiant Hair
  • Moisturized Hydrated Beautiful Skin
  • Strong and Healthy Nails
  • Treating dry and unhydrated skin, eczema
  • Reduce Symptoms of Aging like Wrinkles and Puffiness
  • An all-round Healthy Beautiful Attractive Glow 

This is a huge 4 oz bottle, so you are getting very good amount for the price.  You only need to use a very little of this product when using it on your skin, face, and hair so this will last a very long time.

I really like that this comes with the dropper.  I like to use this on my hands and cuticles.  I like that I can use the dropper to get the desired amount of oil I need.  You can put a little in your hands without using too much.

I also love using a few drops of this in my hair after I get out of the shower.  It really helps with my frizz and fly aways!

Thank you to Pure Body Naturals for the opportunity to try this amazing product.

Please comment below with any comments and to show your support for Simply Kelina!
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment