Saturday, December 6, 2014

24 Grazia® Baking Cups Review

Do you know what the muffin problem is?  Will these baking cups help?  Check it out here...


What is it?
Grazia Baking Cups

What it costs?
Grazia Baking Cups can be purchased for $9.99 on Amazon, here.


Per Amazon:
  • EASY TO USE! Our colorful Baking Cups will fit perfectly in your existing cupcake sheets, or you can simply place them directly on a regular cookie sheet. With these cups there is no need for sticky cooking spray or messy wrappers, just pop on the tray and they are ready to go! Even the stickiest of recipes will pop right out of our non-stick silicone design.
  • ENVIRONMENTALLY SAFE! Using our baking cups will not only mean you no longer need any wasteful paper wrappers, but they are made from BPA free, eco-friendly silicone.
  • SAFE AND EASY TO CLEAN! These stain resistant, 100% Pure Food Grade silicone cups are FDA approved and guaranteed BPA free, so they are completely dishwasher safe. Cleaning is quick, simple, and worry-free!
  • REUSABLE! Why keep making trips to the store for baking cups when ours will last you a lifetime? Because they're made from easy to wash silicone that's heat resistant to 450°, our baking cups can be used as many times as you like, so with this 24-pack you never have to worry about running out mid-baking session again.

I will be honest, I was not sure what to think about these.  They are super cute, but I like throwing away the wrapper when I am done with a cupcake or muffin.  It is much less cleanup.  

I like how colorful these cups are.  They also fit right into a muffin tin for easy baking.


However; usually with paper liners, you run into what I call "The Muffin Problem."  What is that you ask?  You know!  When you try to take the wrapper off, and half your muffin or cupcake sticks to the wrapper.  I was hopeful this would help your baking treat slide right out of the wrapper, and it did!

Thank you to Grazia for the opportunity to try this amazing product.

Please comment below with any comments and to show your support for Simply Kelina!
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. ha ha i totally know what the muffin problem is! Ive been thinking about trying the silicone baking cups, thanks for the review :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only thing I do not like is having to worry about cleaning up wrappers per say. My husband threw some out not realizing they are reusable. They clean up pretty well though, so I will keep using them!

    ReplyDelete