Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Azure Naturals Ultimate Peptide Eye Brightening Gel Review

Do you love cucumber face products?  Then you have to try this!  Check it out here...

What is it?
Eye Brightening Gel

What it costs?
Azure Naturals Ultimate Peptide Eye Brightening Gel can be purchased for $17.95 on Amazon, here.

A little about Azure Naturals:
"Azure Naturals provides high quality facial skincare and anti-aging products using natural and organic ingredients whenever possible. We are committed to delivering the finest skin care system and making sure that our clients are 100% satisfied with the results."

The Eye Brightening Gel per Azure Naturals:
  • Cucumber infused with Matrixyl 3000 + Plant Stem Cells + Hyaluronic Acid, Eliminates Dark Circles, Puffiness, Inflammation, and Other Signs of Premature Aging

The first thing I noticed about this product was the pump!  I love having a pump on skin care products, as I hate having to dig into the container.  Even with the pump, you only need a little of this product at a time, so be careful!

I also like that this smells like cucumbers.  It just brings you back to the whole put cucumbers on your eyes concept.  This is a personal opinion, but I did really like that about this.  Makes me feel like I am using a spa like product.

I have not been using this long enough to see any true differences in my under eyes, but I am hopeful.


Thank you to Azure Naturals for the opportunity to try this amazing product.

Please comment below with any comments and to show your support for Simply Kelina!
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment