Monday, December 1, 2014

Lemon Zester Cheese Grater Review

Have you been looking for a great grater?  This is awesome and works for so many different things.   Check out more...


What is it?
Lemon Zester and Cheese Grater

What it costs?
Lemon Zester and Cheese Grater can be purchased for $6.99 from Amazon, here.

Stock Photo from Chef Proven

  • Zest fruit including lemons, limes, oranges and coconut
  • Grate chocolate to sprinkle over delectable desserts or ice cream
  • Grate ginger or garlic 
  • Zest limes or oranges
  • Possibilities are endless

This is a very solid and impressive item.  I was not expecting it to be so sturdy and expensive feeling. I look forward to using this while cooking. I really like the protective slide (plastic) for over the grate. It will really help protect this item, and my hands!

Sorry guys...I really do try to write about my products but there is only so much to say about some.  

Thank you to Chef Proven for the opportunity to try this amazing product.
Please comment below with any comments and to show your support for Simply Kelina!
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment