Saturday, December 27, 2014

December Lip Monthly Review

Finally! My Lip Monthly arrived! Was it a hit or miss? Check it out here...



What is Lip Monthly?
Lip Monthly is a monthly beauty subscription that offers 2-3 full-sized products and 2-3 sample products to help make your lips look great all the time in a cute makeup bag. 

What it costs?
Lip Monthly is only $10 a month. You can check it out and join here. They do offer 1, 4, and a 1 year subscription.


Each month comes with a card which helps show off the monthly items. Each month also includes a makeup bag, which I love! I love this months bag and color choice.  The bag did smell horribly when I first opened it, but after sitting out for a while it is good to go!


Milani Lipgloss in Nude Touch
I like Milani lip products, but I am not a huge fan of pink with my skin tone.  I will try this out though.


NYC Lipstick in Mocha
I actually like this color as it is not too brown and is perfect for winter.


LA Girl Lip Liner in Mauvelous
This is a nice mauve lip liner.  I think it goes well with the colors I like to wear.

Magnolia Makeup Liquid Ultra Matte Lipstick
I have not tried this one yet, but it looks like a nice darker wine color from the packaging.

Darn you Lip Monthly!  I said the same thing last month, but this is a good thing!  This was my last month in a four month subscription, and I originally planned to cancel.  However; I have really liked the last two months and feel it was well worth the $10 for the products.  I will be keeping this for now!  Let's hope they do not disappoint!

What do you think? Want to join? Click here!

Thumbs Up:
Love the makeup bag
Great value for only $10
Great way to try new shades

Please comment below with any comments and to show your support for Simply Kelina!

Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook

**Simply Kelina pays for this subscription box. Links above are referral links. All opinions are unbiased and my own personal opinion.**

No comments:

Post a Comment