Saturday, December 6, 2014

Precision Eyelash Curler - Plus 2 Refill Pads Review

Are you looking for a new eye lash curler?  Check this out...


What is it?
Precision Eyelash Curler

What it costs?
Precision Eyelash Curler can be purchased for $14.99 on Amazon, here.


Per Amazon:
  • NO PINCH DESIGN makes curling your eyelashes easy and pain free. Grabs every lash evenly so no lashes are left behind. Makes your eyes more noticeable in less than 20 seconds.
  • ERGONOMIC DESIGN - Specially designed to get every lash, every time. Suits all eye shapes and sizes, including deep set eyes
  • MORE CONTROLLED FORCE creates dramatically curled lashes that stay curled all day long. Enhanced PRECISION, so there are no partial curled lashes. Your lashes will not lose luster throughout the day, leaving you with flirty fun lashes.
  • STURDY ERGONOMIC CUSHION HANDLE is easy to grip and comfortable to hold. Say goodbye to crooked crimped lashes due to poorly designed handles. Say hello to perfectly curled lashes that are 85% more full after each use.
I use eyelash curlers daily and never have thought of them as my friend.  I feel like I always pinch my skin or end up pulling out some of my lashes.  I did not have those problems with the Precision Eyelash curler.



I have also never seen another eyelash curler with this type of design.  It really does get almost all of my lashes, when others usually do not get my inner and outer lashes.  

The handle is also very nice, and not like other products you may try.  I like that this comes with pad refills as well, so you will be able to use this product for a very long time.

Thank you to Precision for the opportunity to try this amazing product.

Please comment below with any comments and to show your support for Simply Kelina!
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment