Monday, December 8, 2014

YALMEH Foundation Brush Review

Are you looking for a new foundation brush?  Is this one any good?  Check it out here...


What is it?
YALMEH Foundation Brush

What it costs?
YALMEH Foundation Brush can be purchased for $11.95 on Amazon, here.

Per Amazon:
  • Foundation brush will spotlight your natural beauty and leave a flawless finish.
  • Created From Top Grade Synthetic Fiber Materials For Long Lasting Use.
  • Higher Quality Fibers Prevent Shedding for as long as you own the brush.
  • Hypoallergenic, Cruelty Free, Vegan Friendly

I was so excited to get this foundation brush!  I had to use it the day I finally got it in the mail.  The first thing I noticed and also love about this brush is how dense the brush is.  I do not like the very flat foundation brushes.  This one is thicker and I feel it make putting on my foundation easy. 

This foundation brush also did not leave any streak marks on my face like some others have.  It also was not losing any bristles which shows the great quality.  I have not cleaned this yet, but it seems like it will last a long time.

I also like that this foundation brush is cruelty free!  I love it!

Thank you to YALMEH for the opportunity to try this amazing product.

Please comment below with any comments and to show your support for Simply Kelina!
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment