Sunday, December 21, 2014

Adeline Anti-Aging Moisturizer Review

I have two moisturizers that I absolutely love, but both are pretty expensive.  I decided to try a few more to see if they can compare...Do they?  Check it out now...


What it is?
Facial moisturizers

What it costs?
Adaline Moisturizer can be purchased for $35.25 from Amazon, here.

Per Adelines:
Adeline's Anti-Aging Face Cream is formulated with 5 powerful ingredients that fight wrinkles and rejuvenate your skin: Matrixyl, Witch Hazel, Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin C & Vitamin E. The results on your skin are fantastic! You would normally have to purchase multiple creams to attain the benefits that we pack into one of our bottles. Our customers discover they don't want or need to use any other creams on their face after using our skin cream.

I really like the creaminess of this moisturizer. It is not too thick or sticky like some others I have tried. It also does not have an overpowering smell. It quickly absorbed into my skin which is a must for me when I am using a facial moisturizer. I do not like when it feels like a moisturizer is sitting on top of my skin, as it also leaves my face feeling oily. This made my face feel soft and silky.

Thank you to Adeline for the opportunity to try this amazing product.

Please comment below with any comments and to show your support for Simply Kelina!
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment