Thursday, December 25, 2014

Lemon Oil and Peppermint Oil - 100% Pure & Natural Essential Oil Review

One of my favorite things...Check it out here...


What is it?
Lemon Oil and Peppermint Oil

What it costs?
Essential Oil-Lemon can be purchased for $17.95 from Amazon, here.
Essential Oil-Peppermint can be purchased for $19.95 from Amazon, here.

Per Pur Luxe:
Our premium lemon oil is naturally a detox, antiseptic and disinfectant. Our pure lemon oil has the ability to help clear the skin, treat stress disorders, fever, infections, asthma, obesity, insomnia, skin disorders, hair conditions, stomach problems and tiredness. Used by Aromatherapists to treat anxiety. Good immune system booster, helps aid in digestion, and can help detoxify and purify the liver.

Peppermint oil is recommended by doctors as it is a soothing remedy for many conditions. It can help:

  • Help ease respiratory problems and congestion with aromatherapy.
  • Help Relieve headaches and migraines
  • Help Reduce and battle symptoms of bronchitis and asthma
  • Help Reduces dandruff and lice in hair
  • Calm the body and help with pain in joints

I love that this comes with a dropper so you do not have to worry about using too much!  You only need a few drops when you are working the essential oils!


These are great values!  Look at the size comparison compared to some of the other oils I had on hand!  I think I paid over $10 for the smaller bottle, so you definitely can not beat the price on these oils by Pure Luxe.


I love using my lemon oil in a homemade cleaner!  Just add some water, baking soda, and a few drops of essential oil lemon and you are ready to go.  It smells so good and really helps with making my house smell fresh!  I also love using orange!

I love essential oils, and peppermint is my favorite!  I always have it on hand, and even care some in my purse.  You can use this for so many different things, but I love using this for headaches.  I put a little on my temples and the back of my neck and instantly feel better.  If you have not tried this, I do recommend it.


This is my diffuser which is another favorite way to experience essential oils.  Add water and a few drops of the lemon or peppermint you are are ready to go!  I have peppermint going right now!  It also makes your home smell great!

Thank you to Pure Luxe for another great product.  This may my favorite items yet!

Please comment below with any comments and to show your support for Simply Kelina!
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment