Sunday, December 7, 2014

E.L.F Haul and Review

I love E.L.F (Eyeslipsface) makeup!  If you have never heard of it, check out my Black Friday Haul...

What is it?
E.L.F is an affordable beauty and makeup line.  You can check them out here.

What it costs?
E.L.F products range in price from less than $1.00 to around $8.00.  Some of the sets will cost a little more, but are still a great value.

E.L.F is also known to have some dupes for some other high end makeup brands such as MAC.  I am not going to lie, I have almost one of everything!  I just love ELF.  This post will mostly be some of my favorites and also new lip products.

The best part about E.L.F is the deals online.  They constantly are having 50% off deals making most prices around $1 to $1.50.  How can you pass that up?  I know I am a sucker when these sales are live.  They recently had a sale for 50% off plus free shipping so of course I had to make a purchase.  I received all of the listed items for around $50.00 total.  Check them out!

***I will be posting the half off price for each item as this is what I paid***


Studio High Definition Powder ($3)
I LOVE this stuff!  Really!  I do not know what I would do if I ran out, so I always grab one of these when I make a purchase.  The two on the side are ones I already had on hand.  I will open the new one when I run out!


Essential Jumbo Lip Gloss Stick ($7 total at $1 a piece)
For $1 I had to get these!  I love how smooth these go on.  I had one previously, so I already knew what to expect.  I got these in Summer Nights, Coco Loco, Pink Umbrellas, Tiki Torches, Sangria Starters, Flirty and Girly, and Movie Star.
These glide on like a lipstick, but wear like a nice gloss.


Essential Lipstick ($4.50 total at $0.50 a piece)
I know!  I have soooo much lip stuff, but for less than $5 I had to get them.  I read some reviews online about these, and I decided to just go for it.  I normally pay more for one tube alone, so it was worth trying these out!
Check out the colors here.


Essential Holiday Glossy Lips Set - Limited Edition ($1.50)
These are such great glosses.  I do not find them too sticky, and I love the colors.


As you can see, I already have this set.  But I LOVE it!  This is one of my go to looks.  I wanted a back up so I will not have to worry about running out.  


Studio Kabuki Face Brush ($1.50)
As you can see, this is another item I already own.  I love using this with my high definition powder. It is so soft and one of my favorite makeup brushes.  I decided to pick up another one of these.


Studio Blush in Tickled Pink ($1.50) 
This is so pretty.  It is supposed to be a dupe for NARS Orgasm.  I have not been able to try MAC yet, but I still decided to check this out.


This is very similar to the Mally version, which I do have.  I actually like how this is packaged much better.  The Mally product does not have a way to carry the sponge in your purse.  This is all in a nice compact.  This is great for helping with oily skin.


Essential Lip Balm Tint in Berry and Peach ($2.00 total at $1.00 a piece)
These also come in two other colors (Nude and Grapefruit) which I already have.  I love mixing the two together, and decided to get the other two colors.


I have not used these yet, but look at the packaging.  It is so cute!  These also have good reviews, so I wanted to give them a go!


This is a dupe for the Clinique Acne Fighting Foundation, which I love.  I do not like spending that much money though, so of course I had to try this.  The only problem with ordering online is not knowing for sure what colors to get.  Since they are so affordable I got two to ensure I get a good match for my skin.  I figured I can use one for the summer and one for winter since my skin color changes pretty drastically.


I am actually out of foundation and was waiting on this and the Acne Foundation to try.  I have heard such mixed reviews, but for the price figured it was worth checking out.


Essential Lip Defining Brush ($0.50)
I do not see this on the website right now.  I got this since I purchased the Lip Conditioners and would need an extra lip brush.

You can never have enough foundation brushed.  I like using different techniques for applying foundation pending the foundation.

You can never have enough foundation brushed.  I like using different techniques for applying foundation pending the foundation.

Studio Powder Brush ($1.50)
I am not going to lie, I have 3 of these already!  I love the Studio Line Brushes!


If you have never tried these, you should!  I love these!  They are great for keeping in your purse. One wipe can really almost do your whole body.  I have tried these in other smells, and decided to get more.


I was looking for a nice stain, and have not tried these yet.  Anther item to try out.

I thought this was such a pretty color and have not tried their EX-tra Lip Gloss line yet.  This will be a test item, and I will get more if I like them on my next order.


OK!  I may have a lipstick obsession, but I had to try these out.  They are so smooth and creamy.  I can not wait to see how long they will last on my lips!


Mineral Mineral Lipstick ($5.00 total at $2.50 a piece)
Another great formula.  These are a little higher in price, but I still wanted to try them out.


I have tried the matte formula in other colors and really like them.  I loved the Praline color, and had to give it a try.

I hate when I have a pretty lip color, but it just does not last on my lips.  I thought I would give this a try to help with those not so long lasting lip colors.  So far, it is really helping!

A lip liner with a brush attached...Yes, please!  This was such a pretty color as well.  

Studio Lip Stain in Lucky Lady ($1.50)
OMG.  Can you see the color? So pretty!  I think I need to go try this on now.

Well, now that you can see my obsessions...what do you think?  I really do love E.L.F and feel it is really nice quality for the price.  You can not go wrong!  Why not try it?!  I especially love their blush and eye shadows.

Please comment below with any comments and to show your support for Simply Kelina!
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook

**Simply Kelina paid for these items with her own money.  All opinions are unbiased and my own personal opinion.**

6 comments:

  1. I just wrote a long comment and then it disappeared so if this shows up twice, feel free to delete! I am just recently getting into ELF, as I've mostly been into high end. I am very intrigued by that HD powder and kabuki brush. I might need to pick that up for myself. Looks like it might be a dupe for Make Up For Ever? A product that I recently picked up that I've been pleasantly surprised about is their exfoliating makeup remover cloths. They are awesome for removing long wear lipstick, as I have a difficult time removing that without making a huge mess. I also got that same lip stain as you did and I found it was a bit difficult to apply. Like, I couldn't get pigment from the tip of the "marker" only the side. Slight correction about the blush-- it's a dupe for NARS Orgasm not MAC. That's been my go-to for like, oh god. A decade. I'm old. I might need to try the ELF version tho. I've had my eye on it. Great blog! Feel free to check out ours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually only use makeup for my eyes and lips - so I love E.L.F. Thanks for this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lauren. I could not remember what it was...I will change that. I can not afford the high end stuff, so I like trying out ELF products. I love their blush, especially their mineral blush. I do not like their mascara (At least the ones I have tried).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like some of the E.L.F products a lot and wish this brand was around when I was a teenager. So affordable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! This is a GREAT haul! I love E.L.F! It's the best low priced brand. These would be the best stocking stuffers! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really nice! Great prices. I love elf products.

    ReplyDelete