Saturday, December 20, 2014

December Loved and Blessed Review

What was this months message?  Check it out!

What is Loved and Blessed?
Loved and Blessed is a monthly subscription box which delivers a monthly box offering different messages for encouragement. You can join here or at lovedandblessed.com.

What it costs? 
Loved and Blessed is only $10 a month.

Not only does this company want to uplift and encourage each of their subscribers,  they also donate part of the proceeds for every box to help people experiencing homelessness.  This is awesome!


So, what do you get?  When you open your box you will start by seeing a card with the theme and listed items for your box.

Each month has a theme, and the theme for December is Love!  Once again, Loved and Blessed gave me that warm and fuzzy feeling with this months message.


A Mini Poster "Smile someone loves you"
These are so uplifting and great messages

Green Scarf
This is a very nice scarf and will look great with any shirt that needed a little something extra.
These are great reminders when you need an uplifting boost during the day.  

This month was focused on the love and birth of Jesus for his birthday month.  Loved and Blessed is the perfect reminder to look for the good in each day..  I really do look forward to getting this monthly box of encouragement.  It will for sure bring a smile to your face.

What do you think?  Do you want to be Loved and Blessed?  If so, please click here.

Thumbs Up:
Great message behind their product (Really is encouraging).  I like the posters more than I thought I would.  I have them on my wall in my makeup room and I smile every time I look up and see them.  
AMAZING Customer Service (Very important to me)
Well worth the $10 price tag
Such a cute idea

Please comment below with any comments and to show your support for SimplyKelina!
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram

Follow me on Facebook

**Loved and Blessed was kind enough to send me this box for review, however; all opinions are unbiased and my own personal opinion.**

No comments:

Post a Comment