Saturday, December 20, 2014

Syono Gel Insoles Review

Do you have tired and sore feet?  Then you need to check these out...


What it costs?
Syono Gel Insoles can be purchased for $18.95 from Amazon, here.


Per Syono:

The Syono Orthotic Shoe Inserts and Gel Insoles are a set of orthotic insoles and inserts that provide cushioning and support to alleviate pain throughout your body. They absorb the shock your feet receive from everyday motion.

Walking, running, and standing become easier and less painful. Syono Orthotic Shoe Inserts and Gel Insoles are highly recommended for those who stand or walk on hard surfaces all day, those who have constant or recurring foot and heel pain such as plantar fasciitis, and those who would like to get the most out of their day without accumulating the damage done to our feet by daily activities.


I love how squishy these are!  They really are very comfortable.  Both the top and bottom help with the comfort.

I did get the ladies size, and they seem to run a little big, but other than that I really enjoyed wearing these.  I have tried some other gel insoles in the past and they were actually really uncomfortable once you put them in your shoes.  These were not.  I used them today when I was on my feet for about 9 hours.  I can tell the difference already as my feet do not hurt as much.  I will be using these often.

Thank you to Syono for the opportunity to try this amazing product.

Please comment below with any comments and to show your support for Simply Kelina!
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally.

No comments:

Post a Comment