Saturday, December 6, 2014

Dead Sea Mud Mask Review

Are you looking for new face mask?  How about a mud mask?  Check this out...


What is it?
Dead Sea Mud Mask

What it costs?
Dead Sea Mud Mask can be purchased for $25.95 from Amazon, here.

Per Amazon:
Dead Sea Mud Mask is an all-natural detoxifier and purifier that comes from the renowned and sacred Dead Sea. More than a million visitors each year flock to this extraordinary body of water in the Mediterranean, which contains many minerals beneficial to the skin, such as magnesium, sodium, bromine, potassium and calcium.

Once applied, this mud mask treatment starts working to absorb excess oil, dirt and toxins from the skin. It is great to expunge acne, pimples and blackheads. It also helps to restore an even skin tone for a smoother complexion. When used as a body treatment, the mud mask can soothe and relieve muscles aches and pains.


I actually liked the color of this since it looks like mud!  It just made me feel like I was really getting a spa quality mud mask.

Whether used on the face or the body, our Dead Sea Mud Mask is a superb in-home spa treatment that will reveal more vibrant, refined, healthier skin.

The next thing I really liked was there was NO smell.  I do not like overpowering smells in my facial products.


I put a very thin layer on my skin to see how this works.  It has a cooling effect (at least it did on me) that I really liked.  Just like other face masks I have tried, I put this on and waited for about 10-15 minutes.  Then I jumped in the shower to rub this off.  Overall, after only one use, I really like this. My skin was soft and smooth.  I am excited to see if this really will help with my acne and skin discoloration after continuing to use this product.

Thank you to InstaNatural for the opportunity to try this amazing product.

Please comment below with any comments and to show your support for Simply Kelina!
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment