Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Clear Shower Curtain Liner Review

Are you looking for a new shower liner?  Check this out...


What is it?
Clear Shower Curtain Liner

What it costs?
Clear Shower Curtain Liner can be purchased for $16.97 on Amazon, here.

Per Amazon:

  • Stop cleaning Mildew off of your Shower Curtain Liner
  • The Clearest Liner On The Market - Practically Invisible
  • Tear Proof Metal Grommets For Extended Use And Long Term Durability Protect Your Bathroom floors with this Waterproof Barrier
  • 100% No Questions Asked 30-day Money Back Guarantee
  • 72 by 72 inches; wipes clean; repels water and dries quickly between showers

I am used to buying the shower curtains that are only $5.00 or so.  So, the first thing I noticed about this liner was the quality.  This is much heavier than what I am used too (in a good way).  It does not feel cheap and is very thick.

I also like how this is tear proof.  The thickness to the liner does make me feel this will hold up longer than other liners I have tried in the past.

Thank you to Smarty Pants Supplies for the opportunity to try this amazing product.

Please comment below with any comments and to show your support for Simply Kelina!
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment