Saturday, December 6, 2014

Great Aussie Grill Brush Review

If you are like me and live in the South, you grill all year round.  But, who likes cleaning your grill?  Check out this item to help with those grill cleaning needs...


What is it?
Grill Brush

What it costs?
Great Aussie Grill Brush can be purchased from Amazon for $36.00, here.


Per Amazon:
  • Heavy duty BBQ tool
  • Long handle allows you to easily and safely clean your grill even it if is still a little hot
  • Stainless steel bristles are strong and more durable than brass bristles yet are safe for use with porcelain coated grill grates or Weber grills.
  • The wide head and spiral design of bristles mean that the brush can be used in different directions for more effective cleaning. 
My husband will not grill!  Ok, ok...he will not even cook unless he has too.  So that leaves me to the grilling.  I love to grill everything and anything.  But....I hate the clean up!  Grills can be so messy and sooooo hard to clean!  This grill cleaning brush works really well.  I was surprised how easily it cleaned up all of my messed.  It was fast and effective.


Be careful though, as this is not a toy.  It is very solid and sturdy, and should only be used for cleaning your grill.

Thank you to Radar Products for the opportunity to try this amazing product.

Please comment below with any comments and to show your support for Simply Kelina!
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the internet will be much more useful than ever before….The Barbecue Grill Brush would be great for home grilling. I was looking for a brush that could before used on a grill 8 hours per day, 5 days per week. Keep on sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete