Sunday, December 28, 2014

Influenster Frosty VoxBox Review

I was so excited to get this Voxbox!  Check it out here...


What is it?
Per the Influenster website, this site allows members to "learn about new products from our favorite brands as well as review the products they already use in their day-to-day lives!  We invite our most active and social media savvy members to participate in exclusive rewards campaigns, such as: - VoxBox campaigns where members receive complimentary full-size products to test and review!"


I was very excited about this Vox Box as I only received one other box from Influenster and it was deodorant.  This was much more exciting!


Look at all that stuff!  Yay! and the best part...it was all FREE!  Let's check it out!


Rimmel Gentle Eye Makeup Remover
I was so happy to get this item, as I am almost out of my current eye makeup remover and needed to get more.


ECO Tools Sleek and Shine Finisher Brush
Yay!  This says it should also help dry your hair faster and cause less damage.  I like how this does not seem to tear my hair when I am using it as other brushes have in the past.


McCormick Thyme
I like to use Thyme in some of my sauces when cooking, so this will come in handy.

Fruit Vines Bites
These were pretty good!  They are little licorice bites.  They were similar to other fruit bites I have tried.

Celestial Green Tea in Candy Cane Lane
This stuff smells amazing!  I love green tea and I also love peppermint tea so this was the perfect pairing!  I love this and will most likely be buying more.


Boots No7 Protect and Perfect 
This is a serum.  I wish there was more so I could really get a good idea of how this will work overtime.

NYC Lip Color
I love this color!  and was so happy to have makeup products in my box.

Rimmel Scandal Eyes Water Proof Eyeline
This looks like a nice liner.  I have not tried it yet since I have so many, but I added this to my extra pile to use in the future.

Overall, I was pretty happy with most of the items in the Frosty Voxbox and I was excited to be chosen for it!

Thank you to Influenster for the opportunity to try this product.

Please comment below with any comments and to show your support for Simply Kelina!
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook

Simply Kelina received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment