Saturday, December 20, 2014

2-in1 Salt and Pepper Grinder Review

"If you are looking to add more style to your dining table and more flavor to your food, the Kuisiware Salt and Pepper Grinder Set is exactly what you need." Check it out here...

What is it?
2-in1 Salt and Pepper Grinder

Per Kuisiware
  • Modern, stylish design with stainless steel accents and high-quality clear acrylic body that lets you know when to refill
  • Very easy to refill and clean
  • Smooth operation with many grades of grinding thanks to high-performing ceramic grinding mechanism

I really like how sleek this grinder is.  It is not cheap looking or feeling like some other grinders I have seen and used.


I also really like how both ends have caps so you do not have to leave a mess after using this.

I love fresh ground pepper, and this worked great.  The peppercorns did not get stuck and it did grind them nicely.  It was also very easy to fill with both the salt and pepper.  The only disappointment was I wish it would have come filled already.  Oh well! I now have plenty of salt and pepper to last a long time.

Thank you to Kuisiware for the opportunity to try this amazing product.

Please comment below with any comments and to show your support for Simply Kelina!
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally.

No comments:

Post a Comment