Friday, December 5, 2014

November Glossy Box Review

I know it is December, but my Glossy box came a little late for November.  Check out November Glossy Box...

What is Glossy Box?
Glossy Box is a beauty subscription box that sends a box of luxury beauty products each month.  Per the website they, "strives to provide the latest in luxurious, high-end beauty products and trends from around the world. The box contents are always a secret because otherwise it wouldn’t be a surprise!"

What it costs? 
Glossy Box costs $21 per month (plus tax if your box is being shipped to California or New York). They also offer a 3,6, or 12 month subscription.  Join here.

Each box comes with a small card/pamphlet showcasing each item for that month and suggestions for using the product.

This looks pretty small this month.  Let's see.....


Kneipp Herbal Bath Balancing Lavender  ($5.50)
I do not take baths :(  But I love essential oils and this has both lavender and eucalyptus together.  I might try it anyway!


Juice Beauty Green Apple Age Defy Moisturizer  ($11.25)
I have heard great things about this, but have not tried it yet.  Maybe I will tonight.

12 Benefits Instant Healthy Hair Treatment ($5.00)
Another hair product :(  I do not use many hair products, so for me this was not exciting.  This is a leave in conditioner which says will moisturize, nourish, and boost color in your hair.


So Susan Cosmetics Universal Blush ($23.29)
I love blush, and this is such a pretty color which would look great with any complexion.

OPI Nail Lacquer Pink Inside the Glossybox ($9.50)
This is a special color made just for Glossybox.  It is a classic Glossy Box pink.  Very pretty!

Overall, I was happy with my Glossy Box.  I love the blush and nail polish.
Want to join me and get your own Glossy Box?  Join me!

Thumbs Up:
Has a Glossy Dots program
Love the boxes/Reusable boxes
Variety of Samples
Great value

Thumbs Down:
Tends to have more skin care than makeup in normal boxes (This is a personal thumbs down, not necessarily on the box itself)

Please comment below with any comments and to show your support for Simply Kelina!
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram

**Simply Kelina pays for this subscription box and is not affiliated with this product.  All opinions are unbiased and my own personal opinion.**

No comments:

Post a Comment