Friday, December 12, 2014

Retinol Serum (2.5%) w Fruit Acids Review


If you are looking for a nice smelling serum, check this out...

What is it?
Retinol Serum (2.5%) w Fruit Acids

What it costs?
Retinol Serum (2.5%) w Fruit Acids can be purchased for $23.75 on Amazon, here.

Per Insta Natural:
Our Age-Defying Retinol Serum has an abundance of antioxidants and nutrients that will help your face feel firm, youthful and renewed.
- Packed with 2.5% of Retinol that protects against free-radical damage, helps reverse the appearance of sun damage and the telltale signs of aging.
- Powerful antioxidants that trap moisture to prevent future loss so you can enjoy a more youthful appearance with firmer, plumper skin.
- A versatile serum that can be worn under makeup and is also friendly to sensitive skin for daily use, day or night.

With InstaNatural, rest assured you will receive the best customer care and highest-quality Cellulite Cream around.
- Packed with Organic Ingredients
- 1 oz. bottle gives you plenty of use for a small expense
- Made in the USA
- Cruelty-Free


I really like the smell of this serum as it does have a slight fruity smell.  I also like how it comes with a dropper.  It allows you to only get a small amount of product so you are not wasting any.  

This is a nice serum that is not sticky or slimy feeling like some others I have tried.  It soaks nicely into your skin.  I like using this before I go to bed as I am not a huge fan of using too much product on my face.  I really do like it so far.

Thank you to Inst Naturals for the opportunity to try this amazing product. 

Please comment below with any comments and to show your support for Simply Kelina!
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment