Saturday, December 13, 2014

100% Plant Based Konjac Sponge Infused with French Green Clay Review

Another Konjac sponge review...I know!  But, I really do love these and get excited to share information on products I personally do enjoy...


What is it?
Per Oleavine, this sponge is 100% natural, eco-friendly, and biodegradable.  It is free from chemicals, pollution and irritants. The sponge hydrates quickly, and lasts longer than other facial sponges.

What it costs?
You can get this on Amazon here for only $10.00.

OK!  I know you are sick of seeing these, but I truly can not get enough of them!  They are amazing for cleaning your face.
I previously tried the charcoal sponge, so I had to see if there was any difference with the Green Clay Sponge.  They are pretty similar.


When you take it out of the packaging, it feels as hard as a rock, but do not freak out.  As soon as you put this miracle sponge under water it gets nice and soft.

I really like not having to use facial cleaner with these sponges as sometimes I just want my skin to breathe.

The sponge almost instantly gets soft and spongy when you put it under water. Make sure you hang this up when you are done with the little string attached so it can dry out.  It is said to last about three months if you are rinsing it out and hanging for drying when you are done.

This is truly a must try and so far my favorite brand for these sponges.  I recently reviewed a similar sponge with a different shape, but I did not like it as much.  I like the size and shape of these sponges as they are big enough to easily scrub your face.  It also is very easy to hit all the spots on your face (nose, forehead, chin).

Make sure you check out the Oleavine website if you have any questions.

Thank you so much to Oleavine for the opportunity to try out this amazing product.

Thumbs Up:
So soft and gentle; really can see and feel a difference after the first use
Not tested on animals
100% natural

Please comment below with any comments and to show your support for Simply Kelina!
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment