Saturday, December 20, 2014

BakeitFun Baking Mat Review

Do you love baking cookies?  Then check this out...


What is it?
BakeitFun Baking Mat

What it costs?
BakeitFun Baking Mat can be purchased for $13.99 from Amazon, here.

Per Amazon and Bakeitfun:
  • 100% Professional German Grade, FDA Safe & BPA Free Silicone
  • Heat Resistant from -40°F up to 450°F
  • Oven, Dishwasher, Microwave and Freezer safe
  • Non-Stick: Nothing sticks to it
  • Reusable up to 2000 uses

My husband loves cookies, so I was excited to try this baking mat.  I liked how I easily could tell how far apart each had to be for perfect cooking.  Normally, I have cookies that run over to another and they all stick together.  Not anymore!

Stock Photo
Once the cookies were done, they easily came off the mat with no sticking.  The best part...no clean up!  I threw this in the dishwasher and there you go!  No mess or scraping bottoms of cookies off!  I love this and can not wait to whip up the next batch of cookies.

Thank you so much to BakeitFun for the opportunity to try out this amazing product.

Please comment below with any comments and to show your support for Simply Kelina!
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment