Saturday, December 6, 2014

Majestic Bombay Dental Sickle Scaler Review

If you have extra plaque on your teeth, check this out!


What is it?
Dental Sickle Scaler

What it costs?
Dental Sickle Scaler can be purchased for $14.99 on Amazon, here.


  • Sharp cutting edges; Used to remove calculus and plaque
  • Tips made with highest grade stainless steel
  • Light weight, ergonomically designed non-slip Autoclavable light weight handle

My teeth are not perfect by any means.  My two bottom teeth always have extra plaque and need to be cleaned more than just brushing alone.  This was great for this little area.  

Thank you to Majestic Bombay for the opportunity to try this amazing product.

Please comment below with any comments and to show your support for Simply Kelina!
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment