Saturday, August 28, 2021

The Hook Up by Kristen Callihan

The Hook Up (Game On, #1)The Hook Up by Kristen Callihan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I have had this one for several years and had the intention to read it so many times. It is now on audio, so of course, it was time to finally jump in.

This started off a little slow. I was almost going to DNF, but saw some of my favorite reviewers mention it being slow but that they ended up loving it. I pushed through and I am very happy I did. I ended up really loving it too.

This started off very insta-attraction. I really started to love this once Drew and Anna really started to connect with each other. I could not put this down after the initial 100 or so pages.

I really hope the author puts the rest of the series on audio as well!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment