Friday, August 6, 2021

How Sweet It Is by Dylan Newton

How Sweet It IsHow Sweet It Is by Dylan Newton
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I was sent this book from the publisher/publicity team. My ratings and reviews will be my own personal opinions and are in no way influenced by publishers or authors who may have sent me books to review.

I really wanted to love this one, but it just fell a little flat for me. I just never found myself getting lost in the story or the romance. Everything was moving a little too slow. There were also parts that were too detailed that did not bring anything to the story.

I just wanted more. I needed more chemistry between Kate and Drake. I found myself putting this one down and forcing myself to push through it.

Sadly, this one was just not for me.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment