Sunday, August 15, 2021

Echoes of Scotland Street by Samantha Young

Echoes of Scotland Street (On Dublin Street, #5)Echoes of Scotland Street by Samantha Young
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

3.5 Stars

This is the fifth book in the series. I highly recommend starting from book one as there are so many characters involved. You may be confused if you are not familiar with many of them already. Plus, the series is great so far and I recommend starting from book one anyway.

This one is following Cole. It really follows a new generation as Cole and Hannah were both young children in the previous books. I really enjoyed this one but for some reason I also felt it was very similar to others just with different situations thrown in. It may be due to binge reading the series and needing to take a break and coming back to the next few books. I still enjoyed it, but I feel I should have loved this one.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment