Tuesday, August 3, 2021

On Dublin Street by Samantha Young

On Dublin Street (On Dublin Street, #1)On Dublin Street by Samantha Young
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I think I need to read every book from Samantha Young now. I have already picked up the rest of this series. I have only read a few of her books and have loved them all.

This one hooked me right from the start. I loved everything about it. I am excited that there are so many more books as I cannot get enough of these characters. I love Joce and her backstory. It really brings the emotional moments that I love in romances. I actually really liked Braden as well. Yes, he could be a jerk sometimes, but I loved the tension between the two.

Can we also talk about Adam and Ellie? I need more! I hope some of the other books will include their story or follow their love story.

I loved this and cannot wait to finish this series.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment