Monday, August 16, 2021

Moonlight on Nightingale Way by Samantha Young

Moonlight on Nightingale Way (On Dublin Street, #6)Moonlight on Nightingale Way by Samantha Young
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is the sixth book in the series. I highly recommend starting from book one as there are so many characters involved. You may be confused if you are not familiar with many of them already. Plus, the series is great so far and I recommend starting from book one anyway.

All of the books really have family involved, but this one took it to a different level. I was expecting something with custody to happen towards the end, but was also happy when it did not.
This one was a little slower at times. I still enjoyed it though.

I cannot believe it is over! I still have two novellas, but will be sad when it is done.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment