Saturday, August 14, 2021

Fall from India Place by Samantha Young

Fall from India Place (On Dublin Street, #4)Fall from India Place by Samantha Young
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

3.5 Stars

This is the fourth book in the series. I highly recommend starting from book one as there are so many characters involved. You may be confused if you are not familiar with many of them already. Plus, the series is great so far and I recommend starting from book one anyway.

This one is following Hannah which I was not expecting. It really follows a new generation as Cole and Hannah were both young children in the previous books. For this reason, it took me a little time to adjust to both of them being old enough to be adults.

This one was still great but not my favorite. Still giving it a 3.5/4 star. On to the next!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment