Monday, August 23, 2021

Sweet Peril by Wendy Higgins

Sweet Peril (Sweet, #2)Sweet Peril by Wendy Higgins
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

3.5 Stars

I have heard mixed reviews on this series and have put off reading it for so long. I have all of the books though and decided to give it a go. I went into this with very low expectations, but ended up enjoying it more than I was expecting.
Book two was a little slow in the beginning and picked up towards the end. There is a lot of build up in this book around the story as an “army” is being formed.

I really love when all of the characters are together. They have a fun dynamic. The reason I really enjoyed this so far, is the relationship between Anna and Kaiden. I am so glad we get to see a little more between the two this time.

Overall, I did enjoy this more than I was expecting and plan to continue the series.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment