Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Sweet Reckoning by Wendy Higgins

Sweet Reckoning (Sweet, #3)Sweet Reckoning by Wendy Higgins
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

4.5 Stars

I am so sad it is over! I thought there was one more book, but book four is following Kaiden and his POV.


Book three may be my favorite so far which is not surprising since it has the most romance in the series. If you have a younger child reading this, this one does have a sex scenes and more sex talk than the others.
I also loved the build up of the relationships and also the anticipation of the upcoming fight. I had adrenaline at times waiting to see what was going to happen.

The big moment arrived and it was very anti-climactic. I wanted and needed more. There was a very emotional scene right before everything happened, but after that it was pretty underwhelming. This was the only part of the book that I just did not love.

Again, like the others, I love all of the characters. We get even more romance in this one as every couple pretty much is paired up.

Overall, this book had me swoon, laugh, and cry. I really enjoyed this series much more than I was expecting. I even found myself talking to my husband around what was going on with this one!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment