Tuesday, August 17, 2021

On Hart’s Boardwalk by Samantha Young

On Hart’s Boardwalk (On Dublin Street, #6.7; Hart's Boardwalk, #2.5)On Hart’s Boardwalk by Samantha Young
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is following my favorite couple from the book series. When it started, I thought I would hate this since it was showing trouble in paradise. However; I am glad I kept reading.

I just love Nate and Liv. I loved getting to see more of their story. After reading, I can appreciate that they had struggles as marriage is not going to be all highs. This shows how even a great love can have lows, but how important it is to work through those times.

Of course, I wanted more in the end since I love them so much. And with that…I have officially ended the series.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment