Thursday, August 12, 2021

Before Jamaica Lane by Samantha Young

Before Jamaica Lane (On Dublin Street, #3)Before Jamaica Lane by Samantha Young
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I think I need to read every book from Samantha Young now. I have already picked up the rest of this series. I have only read a few of her books and have loved them all.

This is the third book in the series. I highly recommend starting from book one as there are so many characters involved. You may be confused if you are not familiar with many of them already. Plus, the series is great so far and I recommend starting from book one anyway.

This one hooked me right from the start. I loved everything about it. Nate has been my absolute favorite guy so far featured in the series. Can we just say Swoon? I just loved him!

This story really hits on self love and self image. I am plus size and I did not have any issues with how many of these issues were handled. Triggers also for cancer and loss as well so be mindful of that. This really deals with many different levels of loss as many of the characters are working on moving on and coming to terms with what the previous loss means now in their lives.

This one has been my favorite so far. I loved all of the emotions! On to the next!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment