Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Oleavine Facial Moisturizer Review


I am pretty picky when it comes to using any product on my face...I know! I know!  I should use moisturizer!  So, when I was given the opportunity to try a facial moisturizer by Oleavine, I had to jump on board.  Check it out...


What is it?
Per Oleavine, this moisturizer is a  blend of skin rejuvenating botanicals rich in Omegas 3, 6, 7 & 9 combined with powerful actives to help lock in moisture while improving texture and tone. Featuring Plant Stem Cells, Vitamins A, B & C along with Hyaluronic Acid.

What it costs?
Oleavine Facial Moisturizer can be purchased on Amazon for $19.95, here.


Ok, if you have not checked out the Konjac Beauty Sponge by Oleavine, check out my review, here. I instantly fell in love with their sponge, so I was really excited to be able to try the facial moisturizer. 

I wanted to get a closer look at the packaging.  Even it this was not Oleavine, the packaging alone would have drawn me in.  It is soooo cute and I LOVE butterflies.  I think this just gives the product that extra something over other moisturizers.


Even the bottle has the butterfly design!

Oleavine Moisturizer (Provided by Oleavine):

ORGANIC & NATURAL INGREDIENTS
ANTI-AGING SERUM AND REJUVENATING MOISTURIZER (ALL-IN-ONE) 

And my favorite part....
"You will be confident in knowing your new moisturizer is All Natural, Preservative Free, Paraben Free, Petroleum Free, Phthalate Free, Sulfate Free, Silicone Free, Cruelty Free, Gluten Free, and Allergy Friendly."

Ok, let me get away from talking about the packaging and get to the real business. What is the moisturizer like? Do I like it? Well....Of course I do!



This has more of a lotion consistency, and I liked how quickly it absorbed into my skin. I find myself having to wait 30 or minutes before putting on makeup with other moisturizers, but not with this. I put it on, and by the time I would be ready to put my makeup on, this is nicely absorbed into my skin.

I love the fact that this is chemical free.  I have very sensitive skin and this has not caused any drying, peeling, or acne.  I have been using it for about a week, and plan to continue to use this daily.  I really do like it.

My overall impressions...another great product from Oleavine.  Check out more information on the Oleavine website, here.

Thank you so much to Oleavine for the opportunity to try out another amazing product.  I am starting to sense a trend with your products...Amazing!

Thumbs Up:
Love the design and how you open the product
Silky and Lotion consistency
Starting to see results in only a week
100% natural

Thumbs Down:
I can not decide if it has a faint smell (It is so faint, I can not tell and it does not bother me, but descriptions states scent free)

Please comment below with any comments and to show your support for SimplyKelina!
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment