Friday, November 28, 2014

Expandable Hose Review

I seen this on a T.V add, and was so happy to try it out.  Check out more here....


What is it?
Quality Expandable Hose

What it costs?
Quality Expandable Hose can be purchased on Amazon for $48.00, here.

Per Amazon:

  • Starts out at 33 Feet, Hook it up to Water Pressure and it Will Grow to 100 Feet. When Finished Allow the Water to Drain From the Hose and it Will Return to 33 Feet For Easy Storage.
  • Very Lightweight
  • Kink, and Tangle Free

I will say, this hose is very lightweight like the description noted.  I normally struggle when I am trying to use the hose outside.  It is heavy and bulky, and just plain hard to move around.  This past weekend, I decided to clean out my garage.  I really needed to spray down the cement floors.  I was able to use my expandable hose with ease.  It was not heavy, and was much easier to maneuver than a normal hose.



Thank you so much to Quality Source Products for the opportunity to try out this amazing product.

Please comment below with any comments and to show your support for Simply Kelina!
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment