Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Organic Ceremonial Grade Green Tea Matcha Review

What the heck is that stuff?  That was my first thought when I saw Matcha.  Want to know what it is and what to do with it?  Check it out....

What is it?
Organic Matcha - Ceremonial Grade - Green Tea Powder

What it costs?
Organic Matcha - Ceremonial Grade - Green Tea Powder can be purchased from Amazon for $28.00, here.



Per the Matcha Tea Recipe Guide:
"It isn’t just the color difference that has green tea lovers making the leap from green tea leaves to Matcha green tea powder.  Matcha is used as an immune booster, repair (muscles and
tissues after a workout, for example), recovery (healing from sickness and injury) and even nail and hair growth."


I like that this comes sealed!  First you have a pop cap, and then it is sealed again.  I had seen some other review where some said the product seemed like it was brown, and not fresh!  That was not the case for the Matcha I received.


Green tea is one of those things that sometimes I like and sometimes I dislike.  I do not really know how to explain it, but that is just how it is. :)
I was a little hesitant to try this, but once I opened it, it was not too bad.  I was thinking the smell would be overpowering, but it was not at all.

I tried a few different recipes, and my personal favorite was the sleep time Matcha.  I tried it with my morning smoothies, but did not care for it that way.

Here is the recipe for SleepTime Matcha:
 1 ½ tsp. Organic Matcha (Ceremonial Grade)
 8 oz. Milk
 1 large Coffee mug

Directions

1. Place milk in small saucepan over medium heat.
2. When milk begins to steam, whisk in Matcha and remove from heat.
3. Pour into a mug and drink before bedtime.

Want to try a different recipe?  Check out the recipe guide, here, for more recipe ideas!

What do you think?  Are you going to try Matcha?  If so, check it out on Amazon.  Green tea drinkers, what are your thoughts?


Thank you so much to Kiss Me Organics for the opportunity to try out this product. Check them out, here.

Thumbs Up:
I like how Kiss Me Organics provided information on how to use this product for someone who has never used it


Please comment below with any comments and to show your support for Simply Kelina!
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment