Saturday, November 29, 2014

SPAball Kaddy Review

Who does not love massages!!  This is the coolest idea ever to help get a great massage.  Check it out here...

What is it?
A golf ball deep massage system.

What it costs?
SPAball Kaddy can be purchased for $14.99, here or by visiting http://golfballmassage.com/.


Per SPAball:
"Golf Ball Massager that provides muscle therapy in the palm of your hand. Includes complete and easy picture guides for treatment to key golfer muscle trigger points. Helps release tension and muscle pain allowing for stronger, more flexible golf swings. Use on shins, forearms, thighs, shoulders or anywhere you can reach. Compact and portable. Includes golf ball, velour pouch and 12 panel instruction book."


This is genius!  It is so simple, and so amazing!  It is such a good idea.  I love this!  It is literally a normal golf ball that fits into the device.  It is not hooked in, so I like having the case to ensure I do not lose the ball. 
I have used this on my husband, and he has used it on me.  We both love it!  You can control how intense the massage is by how much pressure you are using on the ball.  It is great!


I have not been able to watch this yet, but it also comes with a DVD.


I was lucky enough to have SPAball send me an additional item.  This is the Kaddy Back.  I love it!! It has the same concept as the SPAball, but this can be used on your own.  You do not need someone else to rub your back.  How cool!  Another very simple concept that I would never have thought of.  
There are times when I really do need a back massage, and nobody is around to help!  I can throw this over my shoulder, and do it myself.  
The Kaddy Back also comes with a little pouch in which you can heat up to add heat to your back as well.

Want to learn more?  Check out this video.  This will offer you some great ideas on how to use both your SPAball and Kaddy Back!

Thank you so much to SPAball for the opportunity to try out this amazing product.

Please comment below with any comments and to show your support for Simply Kelina!
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment