Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Dr. Song Teeth Whitening Kit

Do you want whiter teeth?  Of course you do!  I have tried different toothpastes and gels, and always wanted to try one of the kits with a LED light, and now I have.  What did I think?  Check it out...

What is it?
Dr. Song Home Professional Teeth Whitening Syringe Kit with Light, Trays and Gel Applicator to help her those teeth pearly white.

Dr Song Remineralization Gel 8 Syringes Teeth Treatment for sensitive teeth and gums, or first time teeth whiteners like myself.

What it costs?
Dr Song Home Professional Teeth Whitening 44% Carbamide Peroxide 8 XL Syringe Kit with Light, Trays and Gel Applicator can be found on Amazon, here, for $34.99.

Dr Song Remineralization Gel 8 Syringes Teeth Treatment can be found on Amazon, here, for $9.99.

Now for the nitty gritty, does it work?


First off, you get a nice supply of products with this kit.  You get eight syringes which will allow you to get up to 50 applications.  Wow!  My teeth are going to be white!  



First comes the applicator brush.  You only need a small amount of the whitener on the front of your teeth (try to avoid your gums.)  Then open wide and use the application tray.  I was worried about the tray not working with my gap (hate my gap), but I did not seem to have any issues with it.  You can form this tray, but it seemed to work well for me without having to do too much to it. 

My favorite part was the LED light.  I think this was more so since I have seen some of my favorite You Tubers using a LED light.  This step is optional, but is supposed to speed up the whitening process.  Use this over the trays for about 15 minutes (I used it less time since I am a newbie!).

Once you are done (you can gradually increase the time wearing this), remove and wipe off any gel left on your teeth and gums.



That is it!  They do recommend not using this daily if you have any sensitivity.  This is also where the Remineralization gel comes into place.  My teeth were sensitive since I have never used a product like this before.  This gel helps strengthen your teeth and protects your enamel.  This really helped, and I do recommend getting this along with the whitening kit if you want to try it.

After three uses, I defiantly am seeing a much whiter smile!  I am excited about this product and will keep using it.

If you want a whiter smile, do not forget to check this out, here.

Thank you to Dr. Song for the opportunity to try out these great products.

Thumbs Up:
Great value as I do feel you will be able to get 50 uses out of this kit.
Love the option of the LED light
I have seen results in only three uses

Thumbs Down:
My teeth were sensitive so I do recommend the add kit

Please comment below with any comments and to show your support for SimplyKelina!
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment: