Wednesday, November 26, 2014

TKO Fuzzy Peach Tea by Skinny Jane Review

If you want to lose weight and like drinking tea, check out this great product...

 What is it?
T.K.O. Knock Out Weight Loss Tea in Fuzzy Peach

What it costs?
T.K.O. Knock Out Weight Loss Tea in Fuzzy Peach can be purchased from Amazon, here.

Per Skinny Jean,
"Skinny Jane was founded in late 2012 and helps women lose weight and be healthier and happier. We offer two weight loss challenges and several weight loss supplements on our website, skinnyjane.com, and on Amazon.com."

The first thing I loved about product was the packaging itself.  I love the container as it is a nice metal container which is pretty enough to keep on the counter.  This is much better than a normal box my other tea's come in.


The next thing you will notice is the smell.  As soon as you open the canister, you can smell the peach.  It really does smell delicious!


The tea comes perfectly put together in its own little tea bag.  I prefer this over lose tea personally.  They are ready to go and just need to be added to your hot water!


I actually really liked the tea.  It was not over powering and did not have a weird after taste like some other diet tea I have tried.  I am not a huge fan of cold tea, so I have only tried this hot.  However; you can drink it both hot or cold.

T.K.O Fuzzy Peach Tea is:
  • Blended with 7 All Natural Ingredients
  • Helps Suppress your Appetite, Burn Fat, and Boost Metabolism Naturally
  • Cleanses Waste and Toxins from Your Body - Gives You Mental Sharpness and More Energy
  • Helps Eliminate Bloating/Excess Water Retention Throughout Your Body
  • 0 Calories, Tastes Great and No Artificial Sweeteners 

Thank you so much to Skinny Jane for the opportunity to try out an amazing product.  Check them out, here.

Thumbs Up:
Love the packaging
Love the smell
Tastes good

Thumbs Down:
Wish it was available for Keurig

Please comment below with any comments and to show your support for Simply Kelina!
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment