Friday, November 28, 2014

Tru Moroccan Shampoo and Conditioner Review

Are you looking for a new shampoo and conditioner?  If so, check this out...

What is it?
Tru Moroccan Shampoo and Conditioner

What it costs?
Tru Moroccan Shampoo and Conditioner can be purchased on Amazon for $18.95 each  .  You can get the shampoo, here.  Get the conditioner, here.


Per Tru Moroccan:
Tru Moroccan shampoo is an all natural, organic Argan oil shampoo formulated to repair dry, frizzy, and damaged hair. Our products combine the latest technology with the most natural, purest ingredients. 


Ingredients:
100% Organic Argan Oil, Organic Herbal Infusion, Organic Aloe Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Wheat Germ Oil, Vitamin B5, Organic Asparagus, Organic Cilantro, Organic Geranium, Apricot Kernel Oil, Organic Rosemary, Jojoba, Olive Oil, Rose Hip Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol.


The first thing I liked about this shampoo and conditioner was the smell.  I can not really describe the smell, but I liked it!  I have never been a fan of some of the mother Moroccan Oil and sprays, so I was not sure about this one either.  It is very pleasant.

I really liked that the both the shampoo and conditioner are sulfate and Paraben free.  They also are vegan and not tested on animals.

I have only been using this for two days, I already feel a difference in my hair.  My hair is normally frizzy, and this does seem to be helping.

Thank you so much to Tru Moroccan for the opportunity to try out this amazing product.

Please comment below with any comments and to show your support for Simply Kelina!
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment