Friday, November 28, 2014

Liztek JSS-100 HD Water Resistant Bluetooth 3.0 Shower Speaker Review

Do you like to listen to music when you are in the shower?  Then check this out...
What is it?
Water Resistant Bluetooth 3.0 Shower Speaker

What it costs?
Water Resistant Bluetooth 3.0 Shower Speaker can be purchased for $17.95 from Amazon, here.




Your speaker will arrive in a nice little plastic case.  This is not a reusable case, but it is nice packaging.

Per Amazon:
  • Ideal for most water punishing environments that normal speakers can not survive. Keep your smartphone, iPad and other Bluetooth enabled devices at a safe distance by connecting wirelessly from up to 33 feet away while enjoying the quality sound with 6 hours of continuous playtime, hands free calls with built-in microphone, and water resistance that has no problems when splashed on.  
  • Features include Auto Reconnect to last device, large powerful suction cup for long term adherence, easy access buttons for Power & To Pair (long press)/ Play & Pause/ Next Track & Volume Up (long press)/ Previous Track & Volume Down (long press)/ Call Answer, plus built-in rechargeable battery that fully charges through a UBS connector in just 3 hours.
  • Universal compatibility with Android and iPhone, iPad, tablets, smartphones, iPods, MP3, MP4 and other Bluetooth digital devices. 
  • Perfect for Bathroom, Kitchen, Poolside, Boat, Car, Beach, and Outdoor Use.


 I have had no issues with this speaker and I even dropped it in the shower.  I love the suction, as I can easily put this on my shower wall.  I think this would be a nice speaker to really use anywhere!  It has a good sound, and was very easy to use.  I have been wanting a speaker for the shower, and this works perfectly!

Thank you so much to Gurin for the opportunity to try out this product.

Thumbs Up:
Love the suction feature
Great Sound

Thumbs Down:
None yet

Please comment below with any comments and to show your support for Simply Kelina!
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment