Saturday, November 29, 2014

MeasuPro IRT20 Temperature Gun Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer with Laser Targeting Review

Ok, what is this used for?  That was my first question when I saw this Temperature gun!  Check out more here...


What is it?
Temperature Gun Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer

What it costs?
Temperature Gun Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer can be purchased for $19.99 on Amazon, here.


The temperature gun does come with a battery, which I was very thankful for.  I opened this with the idea of using this to help with cooking Thanksgiving, and would not have been able to use it if it did not have this included.  I do not have extra of these types of batteries laying around the house.


Per MeasuPro:
MeasuPro offers a unique version of the infrared thermometer to make it easy to get a precise temperature reading with no direct surface contact necessary. Using advanced laser technology, you can aim the temperature gun on any spot and get an accurate reading even on moving targets. This non-contact infrared thermometer has been designed for a broad range of uses including automotive diagnostics, HVAC service, electrical troubleshooting, cooking, and food preparation.

When using it around the kitchen while cooking or baking this thermometer eliminates the need for messy direct contact in order to measure. It is ultra-efficient and easy to use. Features advanced ergonomic design and rugged construction for industrial environments, the finish is made of rubber oil and is sweat-proof.

Like I mentioned above, I used this for making sure our turkey was perfect and juicy for Thanksgiving.  It worked great and seems to have given an accurate reading.

I like how you can use both *C or *F as well.


This picture was added just for a little fun!  When I first opened this product I was playing around with it to see how it worked.  It has a laser on it, and my animals went crazy! Haha!

Thank you so much to MeasuPro for the opportunity to try out this amazing product.

Please comment below with any comments and to show your support for Simply Kelina!
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment