Sunday, November 23, 2014

Bella and Bear Product Reviews

I never heard of Bella and Bear until recently.  They have the cutest designs on their products. Check it out here...

What is it?
Bella & Bear Precision Tweezer Set and Detangling Brush By Bella & Bear

What it costs?
Bella & Bear Precision Tweezer Set can be purchased for $25 from Amazon, here.
Detangling Brush By Bella & Bear can be purchased for $25 from Amazon, here.

So, let's get a better look at each of these products.


The Bella & Bear Precision Tweezer Set Contains (Per Bella and Bear)
Slant Tweezers, Versatile tweezers that can be used for precision uses such as splinter removal or plucking ingrown hairs and that can also be used as flat tweezers for hair removal and similar work Flat or Straight Tweezers, great for general hair removal on your face or around your bikini line. Pointed Tweezers, excellent for precision use as ingrown hair tweezers or on single hairs, splinters and so on.The Bella & Bear Tweezer Set is great for first aid uses too.

Tweezers are like socks and chapstick to me!  I am always losing them, so I loved the case.  I can throw these in my purse and always know where they are when I need them.  These were very nicely made.  However; I did feel all three tweezers were very thick and made it hard to to remove any small hairs.


Detangling Brush By Bella & Bear (Per Bella and Bear)
HIGHEST QUALITY WET AND DRY DETANGLING BRUSH - The Brush On You has firm but not harsh cone shaped bristles without a end bead so you get a brush that glides threw your tangles and stimulates your scalp at the same time.
DETANGLE AND DEFEAT KNOTS EASILY- The curved design of the brush fits your hand easily and naturally making it a pleasure to use while the specially designed bristles gently separate and detangle making it a great detangling brush for kids also and adults alike.
GENTLE AND EFFECTIVE ON YOUR HAIR- Limits hair loss compared to normal brushes which tend to pull out chunks of hair as you brush, this brush is great for damaged hair as well as color treated hair.


I have always wanted one of these, especially when my hair was longer.  It really does help with my tangles.



This kit also came with a comb.  I love the color of this comb, and the quote makes it even more special ("People will stare, make it worth their while.")

Thank you so much to Bella and Bear for the opportunity to try out an amazing product.  

Thumbs Up:
Love the design
Love the tweezers case

Thumbs Down:
Tweezers did not work well for small hairs

Please comment below with any comments and to show your support for SimplyKelina!
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Never heard of them either but the designs are indeed cute. Thanks for sharing!

    MommyOnRecess!
    http:www.mommyonrecess.com

    ReplyDelete