Sunday, November 23, 2014

November Lip Monthly Review

Finally! My Lip Monthly arrived! Was it a hit or miss? Check it out here...

What is Lip Monthly?
Lip Monthly is a monthly beauty subscription that offers 2-3 full-sized products and 2-3 sample products to help make your lips look great all the time in a cute makeup bag. 

What it costs?
Lip Monthly is only $10 a month. You can check it out and join here. They do offer 1, 4, and a 1 year subscription.
COUPON: Use HOLIDAYLIPS to receive a discount on your first month


Each month comes with a card which helps show off the monthly items. Each month also includes a makeup bag, which I love! I love this months bag and color choice.


Ofra LipLiner ($13)
This is a very pretty liner. I do not usually use the liners, but am just now starting to get into trying them. I am loving fall colors, so this is perfect. At $13, this paid for my monthly bag already!

Crown Lip Brush ($3)
I never turn down a new makeup brush. This seems like a decent lip brush, and will work well to apply my lip products.


MMU City Color Cosmetics White Gold Shadow and Highlight Mousse ($4)
I do not like using white on my eyes as it does not go well with my skin color.  I will be trying this for more of a highlight color/Shimmer.  Otherwise, this would be great!


Sorry, I flipped and turned and tried using my Google album to get these the right direction, but it would not work.

Hikari Lipstick in Cabernet ($13) and NYC Expert Last Lipstick ($1.99)
Both of these lipsticks are great colors for the fall. I love purple/pink lips so I was excited for both of these.
I personally do not care and am not upset with a NYC item. They are cheaper, but the color is great and the other items still make the bag worth $10.

Darn you Lip Monthly!  I had planned to cancel this subscription box next month, but if they continue to send out bags like November I will have to stay.  I feel this months bag was well worth $10.

What do you think? Want to join? Click here!

Thumbs Up:
Love the makeup bag
Great value for only $10
Great way to try new shades

Thumbs Down:
This is the first bag I loved out of 3.

Please comment below with any comments and to show your support for Simply Kelina!

Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook

**Simply Kelina pays for this subscription box. Links above are referral links. All opinions are unbiased and my own personal opinion.**

1 comment:

  1. Wow - I knew there were a lot of subscription services for foods, but I'd not heard of this one. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete