Wednesday, November 26, 2014

November PopSugar Must Have Review

Check out the Must have items included for November and let me know what you think?  Is this worth keeping for one more month?



What is PopSugar Must Have?
PopSugar Must Have is a monthly subscription box which offers "Must Have" items from Beauty, Food, Home, Fitness, and more.

What it Costs?
PopSugar Must Have is $39.99 a month.  They do offer a 3 and 6 month subscription offer as well. Join here!

Each box comes with a small card/pamphlet showcasing each item for that month.  November was all about, "Gratitude, Gourmet treats, Indulging, Hosting, Giving, and Gathering."

I have the same thoughts for November that I did for October. Some of the items were great, and some where not!  I am still on the fence with this one, but I did get a 3 month subscription and I am looking forward to seeing December.  I have one more month to make a decision to keep it or dump it!

Well, let's get started!



Dominique Ansel: The Secret Recipes Book (Retail Value $35)
I knew this book was coming as it was part of the sneak peaks for the month.  So many people were excited about this, but unfortunate I am not.  I do not really use recipe books anymore, and will just look online if I want to find one.  This is a nice book, and is nicely put together.  However; I will not be using this and will be looking to trade this item.


G.H. Cretors Chicago Mix Popcorn ($3.69)
I have not tried these yet, and they do look really good.  I like rice cakes/Pop cakes so I am thinking these will be similar to texture and taste.  The flavor combination seems interesting (Caramel corn and Cheddar cheese).  But...yes, there is a but!  The inspiration for November was Gourmet treats and for less than $4, this does not seem so gourmet to me.

 

K. Hall Simpatico Ambergris Shea Butter Cream ($22)
This is a very nice hand cream.  I really like that this contains no animal components, parabens, or petroleum bases.  It has a nice smell, but is not too overpowering.



Tiny Prints Thoughtful Heart Stationery ($15)
This is a set of 15 cards and envelopes from Tiny Prints.  I will be using these as I love having Thank You Notes on hand.

This also came with a $25 code for Tiny Prints.  I like that there was no minimum order, as I will be more likely to use it!

Wine Glass Writer ($10)
I think these are really cute, especially if you are bringing a friend or family a bottle of wine.

 SORIAL Saffiano Wallet on a Chain ($49)
This is exactly what is says...A wallet on a chain.  It is nice quality, and will be great to carry with you when you only want a few things.  I personally would never pay $49 for this, but am happy I was able to get this in a subscription box.




I had seen some posts about the liner, but wanted to show the leopard print inside.

Overall, I was...Ehhh...again on this box.  Some items I loved, and some I could do with out.  

What do you think?  Want to join?  Click here!

Thumbs Up:
Amazing value
Variety of Samples

Thumbs Down:
Love some items and disliked some items
Higher priced sub box

Please comment below with any comments and to show your support for Simply Kelina!
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook


**Simply Kelina paid for this subscription box.  Links above are referral links.  All opinions are unbiased and my own personal opinion.**

No comments:

Post a Comment